Having hard time what color combination to use on your wardrobe? Then take some time to master the Basic Color Schemes of the Color Wheel. This will help you decide which color to combine to make look good.
BASIC COLOR SCHEME
1. The Complementary Colors
– These are colors that are opposite with one another.
2. The Analogous Colors
– These are colors that are adjacent or neighbors.
3. The Triadic Colors
– These are colors that forms a triad or triangular angle.
– You can choose the hue and shades to combine.
– Choose colors that are appropriate as well to the events.
– Choose those that complements your skin tone.
– And of course aside from the color combinations of your wardrobes, you should be comfortable with what you are wearing!