Looking back to where Sofia’s Vente started. I can personally say, we are not yet there…but we are getting there. There’s still a lot of things to do and to discover. There’s still a lot more to offer. This is just a beginning of a long journey to creating and building something more than just an online boutique. But before we move forward, let’s talk about YOU, yes YOU our dear readers on how you can tap that passion of yours to also create and build something you love.
Is there something you are passionate about at the moment that you so eager to start with but you don’t know how to start? We’ve been there too, and great things starts small you know.
So what can you do now?
– Constantly fuel your passion by how? By defining what you want to do. What are you going to create? How you are going to build it? Define those, down to the smallest details. The more you visualize those things the more you’ll have the idea on the exact kind of things that you wanted.
– Lay down every plan to someone else you trust, Or get someone preferably with the right experience to get opinions or inputs. Don’t hesitate to ask help.
– There will be setbacks for sure. Plans and Goals being hold-off due to some personal reasons. If ever there comes a point that your plans takes the back-seat, that’s okay. Just make sure to give your self a timeline to go back to the plan and start creating and building your empire. Remember: Plans / Goals / Dreams will always remain that way, unless you take them into actions.
– Do not ever believe in that little voice whispering in your head saying: “That plan is quite ambitious and too big for you. That’s impossible to happen!”, because that little voice is wrong! The moment you listen to that voice, is the moment you fail!
– How about taking your plan, one step at a time? That’s the case here at SV. We take our plans one step at a time. No need to rush things up. We are an advocate of “slowly but surely”.
Your passion will determine how much you so wanted something to materialize the plan right before your very eyes! Goes to say, how much effort you put into something, either to create or build depends on you. Luck has nothing to do with it. It’s your passion, perseverance, and your effort and energy that will eventually create and build your empire. Whatever is that plan, we are one with you! Go for it! Do not ever stop and once you’re there, feel free to contact us and tell us your story. We will love to hear that soon!
Your SV Family